Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP is pleased to announce that twelve HWG attorneys in all were selected for the 2019 edition of Best Lawyers in America, and that Thomas Mason has been named Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law “Lawyer of the Year” for the fourth time.
“Our firm is committed to providing every one of our clients the best possible representation, and we are of course gratified that this commitment has once again been publicly recognized,” said Scott Blake Harris, Chairman of HWG.
The following attorneys were selected for the 2019 Best Lawyers in America:
- Kent Bressie – Communications Law
- Thomas Connolly – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Mark Grannis – Communications Law
- Scott Blake Harris – Communications Law
- Paul Margie – Communications Law
- Thomas Mason – Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law, Legal Malpractice Law: Defendants
- John Nakahata – Communications Law
- Michael Nilsson – Communications Law, Copyright Law
- Patricia Paoletta – Communications Law
- Brita Strandberg – Communications Law
- William Wiltshire – Communications Law
- Christopher Wright – Appellate Practice, Communications Law
Best Lawyers in America is a peer-review publication. A description of the selection methodology can be found here. No aspect of this publication has been approved by any court or bar.
* * *
About Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis
Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP is a nationally recognized communications, information technology, international investment/national security, and litigation law firm. The firm’s clients include Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, investors, trade associations, and non-profit organizations. As former senior government officials, federal prosecutors, Congressional counsel, and experienced litigators, HWG lawyers advise their clients on how government decision makers think, how legal and political institutions work in the real world, and how those institutions can affect a transaction or business plan. For more information, please visit www.hwglaw.com.