Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP is pleased to announce that Thomas Mason has been named “Lawyer of the Year” for Legal Malpractice Law: Defendants. This is the third time Mr. Mason has received this distinction from Best Lawyers.
Eleven HWG attorneys in all were selected for the 2018 edition of Best Lawyers in America. “We are proud that eleven of our partners have received this recognition,” said Chairman Scott Blake Harris. “Two attorneys have been recognized in their practices for the first time this year, which is both extraordinary and reflective of the continuing quality of work done by our firm.”
The following attorneys were selected for the 2018 Best Lawyers in America:
- Kent Bressie – Communications Law
- Thomas Connolly – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Mark Grannis – Communications Law
- Scott Blake Harris – Communications Law
- Paul Margie – Communications Law
- Thomas Mason – Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law, Legal Malpractice Law: Defendants
- John Nakahata – Communications Law
- Michael Nilsson – Copyright Law
- Brita Strandberg – Communications Law
- William Wiltshire – Communications Law
- Christopher Wright – Appellate Practice, Communications Law
Best Lawyers in America is a peer-review publication. A description of the selection methodology can be found here. No aspect of this publication has been approved by any court or bar.
* * *
About Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis
Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP is a nationally recognized communications, information technology, international investment/national security, and litigation law firm. The firm’s clients include Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, investors, trade associations, and non-profit organizations. As former senior government officials, federal prosecutors, Congressional counsel, and experienced litigators, HWG lawyers advise their clients on how government decision makers think, how legal and political institutions work in the real world, and how those institutions can affect a transaction or business plan. For more information, please visit www.hwglaw.com.