Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP is pleased to announce that William Wiltshire was named Communications “Lawyer of the Year” and Thomas Mason has been named Ethics and Professional Responsibility “Lawyer of the Year.” This is the second time Mr. Mason has received this distinction from Best Lawyers.
Nine HWG attorneys in all were selected for the 2017 edition of Best Lawyers in America. “We are proud that nine of our partners have received this recognition,” said Chairman Scott Blake Harris. “That two of our attorneys were honored as ‘Lawyer of the Year’ in their practices is both extraordinary and reflective of the quality of work done by our firm.”
The following attorneys were selected for the 2017 Best Lawyers in America:
- Kent Bressie – Communications Law
- Thomas Connolly – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Scott Blake Harris – Communications Law
- Paul Margie – Communications Law
- Thomas Mason – Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law, Legal Malpractice Law: Defendants
- John Nakahata – Communications Law
- Brita Strandberg – Communications Law
- William Wiltshire – Communications Law
- Christopher Wright – Appellate Practice, Communications Law
Best Lawyers in America is a peer-review publication. A description of the selection methodology can be found here. No aspect of this publication has been approved by any court or bar.
* * *
About Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis
Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP is a nationally recognized communications, information technology, international investment/national security, and litigation law firm. The firm’s clients include Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, investors, trade associations, and non-profit organizations. As former senior government officials, federal prosecutors, Congressional counsel, and experienced litigators, HWG lawyers advise their clients on how government decision makers think, how legal and political institutions work in the real world, and how those institutions can affect a transaction or business plan. For more information, please visit https://www.hwglaw.com/.