Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP is honored to be recognized by Chambers USA as a Band 1 law firm in the practice area of “Telecom, Broadcast & Satellite” for the eighth consecutive year. As a guide to the country’s premier law firms and attorneys, Chambers USA recognizes five HWG attorneys for legal excellence this year.
The following attorneys were ranked by Chambers USA:
- Thomas G. Connolly – Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations. “Dogged and fearless,” Thomas is cited by peers as “one of the finest lawyers of our generation.”
- Paul Margie – Telecom, Broadcast & Satellite. Paul is recognized for his “understanding of wireless issues,” with one respondent stating “I go to him for market knowledge, he has a very good sense of what’s going to happen next.”
- John T. Nakahata – Telecom, Broadcast & Satellite. As the head of HWG’s telecom practice, John is “well respected for his work on regulatory matters.”
- William M. Wiltshire – Telecom, Broadcast & Satellite. Williams is a founding partner of HWG and “has a wealth of experience of advising clients on transactional and course of business matters.”
- Christopher J. Wright – Appellate Law and Telecom, Broadcast & Satellite. Christopher is praised for having “a very understated and effective style” and has been recognized by a telecom client for garnering “major wins for the industry as a whole.”
Chambers rankings are based on extensive research, which includes interviews with a firm’s clients and assessments of practitioners in each major practice area. A description of the selection methodology can be found here. No aspect of this publication has been approved by any court or bar.
Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP is a nationally recognized communications, information technology, international investment/national security, and litigation law firm. The firm’s clients include Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, investors, trade associations, and non-profit organizations. As former senior government officials, federal prosecutors, Congressional counsel, and experienced litigators, HWG lawyers advise their clients on how government decision makers think, how legal and political institutions work in the real world, and how those institutions can affect a transaction or business plan. For more information, please visit https://www.hwglaw.com/.